I remain incredibly glad that we had the opportunity to work with CompassPoint through the most significant and transformational time in our organization's history. I'd make the same decision again in a heartbeat.
- Jessica Robinson Love, Executive Director of CounterPulse and strategy consultant client
Our consulting approach is both strategic and very practical; you get to the outcomes you need in a manner that ensures the work we do together will stick and build the capacity of your staff and board to work effectively together in the future.
Our consulting expertise includes:
- Executive Director Search and Transition
- Board Development
- Business Planning and Strategy
- Individual and Team Coaching
- Leadership Development Systems and Strategies
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In our consulting, we partner with you as a client to identify how to best meet your needs. Our consulting approach embodies the following values:
- Focus on Impact – We will identify the right consulting product for your organization, designing a consulting process that delivers impact and value and that is driven by the needs of your organization in real-time.
- Holistic - We look at the whole organization and use our deep understanding of organizational lifecycle stages, leadership and management needs and challenges, and promising practices of organizations to inform how we structure an engagement. We bring multiple strategies to our client work, for example, integrating training, group and team facilitation, consulting, and coaching to foster a better learning environment and outcomes.
- Strengths Based - We believe that the best way to develop people – and to net the greatest return on investment – is to identify the ways that they most naturally think, feel, and behave as unique individuals, then build upon those talents to create strength and improve performance in a specific task. In our consulting services, CompassPoint starts with the strengths existing in your organization and works to maximize them in our consulting engagement.
- Integration of Theory and Practice - We understand that frameworks are only as useful as our ability to incorporate them into a particular environment. CompassPoint brings various leadership and management frameworks into our work and help clients assess and adapt tools, strategies, and ideas that are appropriate for them.
Learn more about the topic areas that we consult in.