Creating an Effective Fundraising Plan
Limit your crisis fundraising through proper planning! Participants will learn to do an assets inventory, map their funding universe, develop a strong case statement, strategically set their fundraising calendars, and develop realistic monetary goals. This interactive workshop provides much food for thought and useful tools for your nonprofit organization. This course is an introduction to the fundraising process for those new to the sector, newly responsible for setting their agency’s fundraising goals, or have never developed a fundraising plan. Great for board members too!
By the end of the day, you should have an understanding of:
- The importance of a diversified funding base;
- Conducting an assets inventory;
- Developing your mission & case statements;
- Identifying funding opportunities;
- The role of a fundraising team in enacting the plan;
- Setting realistic development goals;
- Preparing your development plan & calendar.